Transcript: Lean IT isn’t an idea for me, it’s a passion and practice that has saved and made me millions.
Hi, I’m Justin Talerico with Married2Growth and one of the areas I’m committed to staying capital efficient is IT.
I’ve operated for more than two decades on the premise that the money I save on IT gets invested in growth. That means some tough choices to keep things simple. It means little overhead, less hardware cost and no on-premise data storage. It translates to less square footage, a seamless remote workforce, fewer compliance issues and limitless scalability. It’s a capital-efficient tech culture of internet-connected laptops using centrally provisioned cloud services.
For more on how I see the tradeoff of sacrificing 20% of features to ensure that the other 80% work 100% of the time, read or listen to my article on Married2Growth.